Sunday, September 13, 2015

My Business Update - September, 2015

                                                              September, 2015

It is way past time for me to update this blog, so I appreciate your viewing pictures of some of my work in Gwinnett County.  I added posts of 6 projects I've done over the last few years.  There is much more that I've done, painting inside and out, refinishing decks, remodels of kitchens and baths, painting cabinets, repairing things in and outside, and so forth.

However, at this writing, I also announce that I will be moving my business back to the Montgomery area.  My son, Corey, and his family are moving to Coppell, Texas as he will become the pulpit minister for the Riverside Church of Christ.  We can't move there with them nor stay in the Atlanta area without them, so we are moving back to Montgomery to be near our daughter, Amy.

I'm hoping to start working in Montgomery, at least on weekends, sometime in October or November.  We will be working the remainder of this month getting our house ready to sell and finishing some scheduled work here in this area.

If you, or someone you know, needs my services, please get in touch with me.  You can find my email address in my profile information.

Thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment